Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Next Meeting - July 7th

Hi Everyone,
The next Mom4Profit meeting is July 7th.  It will be hosted by Michelle Kriegel at her home.  James Lynch, our business coach, will work with us on the "story" of Mom4Profit; where we've come from and where we're headed.  He'll help us create a united vision for our group and have us create a clear vision of "what's next".  Please make every effort to attend so everyone's voice is heard!

Location: 490 Muirfield
  Riverwood, IL 60015

11:00 - New Members Orientation/Networking
11:30 - Meeting

Please RSVP to blog.

13 comments:

  1. I'll be there.
    Susan, winter and construction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeannie AschkenasyJune 22, 2009 at 8:53 AM

    Jeannie Aschkenasy will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie Stark will be there as a new member!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the invite to join. I will be there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be there...Vicki Creative Memories

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be there! Thanks!

    Rachael Smith

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be there with Dhana Cohn as new members

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be there, but a little late.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cathy wolfson will be ther with 2 guess, Stacy Repkin and Terri Frydman

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will be there - I will have my baby daughter with me.

    ReplyDelete