Monday, December 15, 2008
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
1. Natalie and Riv welcomed all the new and returning guests.
2. Elevator Speeches were practiced and fine-tuned with the help of the group.
3. Riv discussed the importance of logging on to the blog and demonstrated how to do so on her computer.
4. Group discussed “Economic Stimulus Plan” and voted to have it posted on the blog.
5. Miriam suggested having a directory of professionals for easy access. Discussed the need for each member to recruit other members in order to grow our network.
6. Passed out referrals and reminded everyone of the need to provide at least one referral per monthly meeting.
7. Group discussed ideas of getting professional Business Card Holders so members can have other members’ cards conveniently located in one spot. All members agreed they would be willing to pay for one.
8. Passed out business cards.
9. Discussed future meetings and the expectation that each member would be responsible for planning for a meeting including location and agenda.
Deborah Michaels volunteered to host January’s meeting.
Friday, December 5, 2008
This meeting will be chaired by Deborah Michael
Friday, November 21, 2008
Monday, November 17, 2008
Monday, November 3, 2008
The network for women, of any age, who are trying to balance motherhood and career offers moral support for moms by moms in an open, supportive, creative and fun environment. We'll meet at monthly meetings that respect your family commitments. And it's free!
- There will only be one (1) person per profession, i.e., only one accountant, graphic designer, etc. in our group.
- You must attend all meetings (exceptions will be made case by case)
- You must have a legitimate business that has been operating for at least one (1) year with an excellent reputation.
- While membership is for Moms only, networking opportunities and leads will be for both male and female clients, professionals and non-professionals, depending on your business.
- New membership will be voted on by founding members. Others will be able to have voting privileges after one year of good standing in group.