- New Members Welcome: Laurie Levitt-Soben Studios & Cathy Wolfson-Catnip Productions
- Erin Krex, First Class Care, shared more details about her domestic placement agency.
- Each member took a few minutes to share their target market and how the network can help them improve their business.
- The Economic Stimulus Plan was reviewed and members were able to share their offers.
- Members were reminded to sign up for a committee. Members were encouraged to take proactive roles and ownership in the "business" of Mom4Profit.
- Riv, Natalie & Rachel introduced an idea of having a spring Health & Wellness event for women. This event would give interested members 20-30 minute slots to talk about their businesses and give value/information to the guests. All members were encouraged to participate to introduce Mom4Profit to the public in a fun, motivational and informative 3-hr event. Everyone is asked to help with organizing event including finding a location, working on invites, "goody bags", refreshments, etc.
- Next meeting to be hosted by Lilya Sirazi, interior designer. More information to follow.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
March Meeting Notes
We had a full house this month! Thank you everyone for attending.